In the event you need to return an item, you must call us first for a Return Authorization (RA). No item will be accepted without an RA. Returned items must be sent via UPS or USPS and insured along with delivery confirmation just in case the package is lost. If shipped by USPS a Return Receipt for Merchandise must be included for your protection. Call 281-934-1776 for an RA.
- Returns will only be accepted for in stock merchandise and will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Items must be returned undamaged with no missing parts and be in an unused condition.
- Items should be returned in the original packaging with the RMA number on the label along with a copy of the original sales order slip.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of the Invoice date. After 30 days, the return will not be accepted.
- Custom items are non-returnable.